Two Texas Hearts
About Jodi Thomas New York Times bestselling author Jodi Thomas is a fifth-generation Texan who sets many of her stories in her home state, where her grandmother was born in a covered wagon. Inspired by Your Browsing History. Ours for a Season. Master in Shining Armor. Shelter from the Storm.
Two Texas Hearts by Jodi Thomas (1997, Hardcover)
Good Luck with That. Cottage by the Sea. I Think I Love You. All We Ever Wanted.
Читать книгу Two Texas Hearts, автор Thomas Jodi онлайн страница 1. Читать книгу без регистрации
The Curse of the Black Swan. Eleanor Oliphant Is Completely Fine. Looking for More Great Reads?
- Покупки по категориям!
- Customers who bought this item also bought!
- Kindle Feature Spotlight;
- The Return (The Element Series Book 3).
Download our Spring Fiction Sampler Now. LitFlash The eBooks you want at the lowest prices.
Read it Forward Read it first. Unbound Worlds Exploring the science fiction and fantasy universe.
- Two Texas Hearts by Jodi Thomas (, Hardcover) | eBay.
- Two Texas Hearts by Jodi Thomas | irogyrikewyx.tk!
- SYMBOLS, MEANING, AND THE SACRED QUEST: Spiritual Awakening in Jewish, Christian and Islamic Stories.
- Читать онлайн "Two Texas Hearts" автора Thomas Jodi - RuLit - Страница 70.
- Die postindustielle Gesellschaft Teil I (German Edition);
- Erniedrigte und Beleidigte (German Edition)?
- See a Problem?.
Stay in Touch Sign up. We are experiencing technical difficulties. Everyone but Captain Russell, it seemed.
His words drifted across flat, frost-hardened land colored in shades of brown. Captain Russell found me in the back of one of his supply wagons coming in from Dallas a few months later. Logan had been around in those days, but paid little attention to the skinny half-Indian kid the captain spent most of his day issuing orders to. Winter lowered his gaze, not wanting the other man to see the anger in his eyes.
Looking back at a time twenty years ago, Winter stared at the horizon. But the captain never let me forget he thought I was nothing but half-breed trash who came in with the supplies.
Two Texas Hearts
I was twelve before I won. He pulled a checker from his leather vest pocket and tossed it on top of the casket. The captain never would play me for the square with the house on it. I remember back in the blizzard of seventy-nine, he had everyone including the cook watching for you to come in off the open range. Winter shook his head. He was a hard, cold man who never cared about anyone, except maybe Miss Allie.