Some pastor friends and I got to talking recently about sermon podcasting.
Tips for Creating a Church Podcast
Many medium-sized and large congregations have folks to record the service and take care of this technical detail. But what about small congregations? In my experience with a small church, many decisions are inevitably weighed in terms of stewardship of time and resources. Is it worth going through the effort of podcasting if only a couple of people will avail themselves of it?
Thinking about setting up a sermon podcast but not sure where to start?
The Definitive Guide to Starting a Podcast for Your Church
Let me put on a very old hat of mine, that of technical writer. There are three basic steps to podcasting: You do those three steps every time. Here are some instructions. Our users range from educational institutions and churches to real estate agents, musicians, sports clubs, travel agents and municipalities.
- Stirling Work: The true story of the SAS during the Second World War (World War II Book 2)!
- Church Podcasting | United Methodist Communications.
- PodPoint Powers Christian Podcasts & Online Church Media.
- PodPoint Powers Christian Podcasts & Online Church Media;
Our secure, reliable, fast clustered media servers handle millions of hits daily. Mobile podcasting Record and publish from iPhone or Android via our app; easy to do on-site without expensive equipment.
Fundraising Crowdfunding Built in crowdfunding makes it easy for people to support your organization with monthly donations. Premium Raise funds with membership fees or special, paid content such as classes.
- Rebhuns Diseases of Dairy Cattle E-Book.
- La Fille du Roi et la grenouille: édition entièrement illustrée (Jeunesse) (French Edition)!
- Florence Nightingale.
- Free Church Podcast Hosting: The Best Platform for Your Media Ministry.