Principles of Gender-Specific Medicine: 2 (Legato, Principles of Gender-Specific Medicine)
Principles of Gender-Specific Medicine
Browse book content About the book Search in this book. See search results for this author Are you an author?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Learn about Author Central. Marianne Legato, Professor Emerita of Clinical Medicine at Columbia University is an internationally known academic physician, author, lecturer, and specialist in gender-specific medicine.
- Editorial Reviews.
- Related Video Shorts (0)!
- Wir Musizieren Am Klavier Bd.2 (German Edition).
- Browse this book!
These enterprises are the first collaborations between academic medicine and the private sector focused solely on gender-specific medicine: Her ground breaking textbook on Gender-and Sex Specific Medicine has been published in in the 3rd edition. Among the subjects covered are cardiovascular disease, mood disorders, the immune system, lung cancer as a consequence of smoking, osteoporosis, diabetes, obesity, and infectious diseases.
Future Areas to Expand.
- These Poems Those Times This God.
- Principles Of Gender-Specific Medicine.
- Defending Religious Diversity in Public Schools: A Practical Guide for Building Our Democracy and Deepening Our Education;
- Warehouse Management System Functional Requirements;
Legato , John P. Principles of Gender-Specific Medicine: Gender in the Genomic Era Marianne J.