Forensic DNA Typing: Biology, Technology, and Genetics of STR Markers
The first few chapters of Forensic DNA Typing provide a thorough introduction to the topic for readers who might be less familiar with DNA, while providing a useful review for more advanced readers. It goes on to cover new genetic markers and information on rapidly changing technologies to help professionals make accurate identifications through DNA typing.
- Essential Microbiology for Dentistry E-Book.
- The Hackers of Oz.
- 3 editions of this work;
Detailed illustrations and examples are used throughout. The book concludes with reviews of the DNA testing performed in high-profile cases such as the O.
- Customers who viewed this item also viewed.
- JSTOR: Access Check;
- County Cup (7): Cup Winners?
- Forensic DNA Typing: Biology, Technology, and Genetics of STR Markers!
- Gretel (Modern Wicked Fairy Tales Book 6).
His talent for explaining complex information is apparent in the clear organization, illustrations, and straightforward language of this text. George Carmody, a well-respected professor in forensic genetics. Specific examples make the concepts of population genetics more understandable.
- Fundamentals of Forensic DNA Typing | ScienceDirect?
- The Birth of Modern Britain: A Journey into Britain’s Archaeological Past: 1550 to the Present.
- Browse this book.
- 1 Timothy MacArthur New Testament Commentary (MacArthur New Testament Commentary Series);
This book will be of interest to researchers and practitioners in forensic DNA analysis, forensic scientists, population geneticists, military and private and public forensic laboratories for identifying individuals through remains , and students of forensic science. For a detailed CV, visit http: It examines the science of current forensic DNA typing methods by focusing on the biology, technology, and genetic interpretation of short tandem repeat Buy Direct from Elsevier Bolero Ozon.